martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

My hobbies

My Hobbies.

In my free time I like do very activities, por example play keyboard , draw, listen to music, or watch tv series . In this ocasion I will speak you about two of this activites, first I will speak about “watch tv series” and after about “play keyboard”.

“Watch tv series “: My favorite tv series are Smallville, Heroes and the simulators, this hobbie I do not take a lot of time because I watch tv series only in the moments that I have a lot of free time. This hobbie is cheap because becuse this series are transmited by free tv channel of televition in Chile, but too , I have bought any seasons of this tv series, . Often I watch this series with my menor brother. I like watch tv series because watch a chapter take quite time “only forty minutes”
“Play Keyboard”: This activity is very important for me, I am not a great musician but I like the music, This activity take the mayor part of my free time , Never I am boring when play keyboard, this is my favorite hobbie. This hobbie is more expensive than “watch tv seies” , We can find very keyboard of diferent prices, the mine is a Korg X5D, this is a good Keyboard. Ago four months I play keyboard in the church of Codigua with other people.

No hay comentarios: