martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Places of Santiago

I do not live in Santiago, I live in Melipilla and I do not know very places of Santiago, I could help very quite this friend, maybe this friend knows Santiago more than me.
A emblematic place of Santiago is your guberment house “La moneda”, this buildind is ubicated in Bernardo O` higgins avenue, We can arrive at this place, in the underground, we only take one line of the underground until a station called “ moneda”, Some days we can to enter in the Palace, because this place is open for the people which want knows it.
Very near of “La moneda” is the Cathedral of Santiago, this is one of the buildings oldest of the city, because was built in 1748, this catedral actually is abicated between the Bandera street and “Plaza de Armas”
Other place of entertainment of this city is called Fantasilandia, in this entertainment park we can find the games most modern of this country, this place is ubicated in the O´Higgins park, for arrive here we can take the five line of underground until “Parque O´higgins” station and walk until the Beaucheff street
Santiago has a lot of interesting places, only we must visit it.

1 comentario:

joseph dijo...

Good response Diego,

Is Melipilla a big city? Not as big as Santiago, I´m sure. Is it in the north or the south? I´m from a small town myself, so it was hard to get used to living in a big city. But I think I´ve gotten used to it.


Anyway, here are a few grammar comments:

--"...not know very places..." should be "very many places"

--"A emblamatic.." should be "an emblamatic" because if the next word sounds like a vowel, you need to use the article "an"

--"Very near of" should be "near" or "close to"

Take care

Joe