martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Practical experience.

I think that I will do my practical experience before I graduate in job psichology , I am not completly sure, but this in my opcion in this moment. The major part of my class are about this area, for this reason , I believe that I am praparated for to work in this area. But I don’t want work in this area forever, too, I like the clinic psychology, and I hope work in this area in the future.
The place of work for a job psychologist is the organization; in this place the psychology can study different things and different process.
I do not know exactly how is the job environment in this place, I think that will be good, but I have heard that the practical experiences in this area are tiring , because the practices begins in January, until May, All this time the student must work full time, and too I have heard that the student in this area must do very photocopies, I do not know if this history is true, but maybe, It is real.
Yet, I am not sure the, but, I have not time for to think more, because in the next month The process of inscription begins.

No hay comentarios: