martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

Problems in this faculty.
I think that a current problem in our faculty is the planning of the academic year, during the mayor part of the year we have not test , but the last month of the semester all the test and evaluations are accumulate, I believe that this situation need improvement, this problem affect student and teachers , all the people in this faculty is very stressed on the final the academic year. In this situation teachers and student is implicated, both have the some grade of responsibility, then, both ( student and teachers ) can help in the solution of this problem, very occasions we ( the student) request at teachers to defer test or dates of evaluations because we are pressed with the time ( Often I am in this situation). Then, my first step to dealing with this situation would be to try do the things with anticipation (For me this action is very difficult, always I am late) If all we do is the same, we could improving this situation. Too exist others factors influencing in this situations, for example in this faculty often there are stoppages, It stop the activities of the faculty for one or various days.
In this faculty exist other problems that recently have improved for example the low number of computers in the faculty ( In this year the number of computers has increased).
But this faculty too have very good thing, I believe that this place is a very good place for study.

1 comentario:

Carla dijo...

Hi,
I agree with you. We tend to ask delays from the teachers and then we complain about all the tests and projects being in the same week.
sadly, we won't be able to make these changes since we won't be having more classes. I hope that the people in the younger years learn this so they can implement it soon.