lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

The manage money
(350 words)

I do not like borrow money from other people, I do not like to have debts, If I want buy anything and I have not the money, I do not buy this thing, I generally save money, If I want to buy anything.I almost never have to borrow money from other people, I only have to borrow money from a friend, when I once lost my wallet, I was in Santiago but I need come back at home in Melipilla, in this occasion I must borrow $1000 for to buy a ticket of Bus and come back at home. I Remember, that this occasion, in house, I checked my bag, and my wallet was inside, ¡My wallet was not lost, only I could not find! I paid my friend back the money the next day.I remember that I never somebody owe me, It must to be because I never have so much money as for to lend money other people.I believe that I do not like manage money, but when I need to buy anything, I try saving money. Too happened me When I have saving money, after, I slope me to spend it. (I slope to spend the money in unexpected thing).
About the Banks, I still have not bills to pay, but I must go once for month to the bank, because I must withdraw the scholarship money, in this occasion I must wait a long time in a row, this is a very boring, but this is only once a month.
About the learning of how manage money, I believe that the most important education from the family, I believe that the save or spend money is a habit, and just as we learn other habits, we must learn to manage money from children in our homes with ours parents. If in the school the teacher learn how manage money, this class only should be a reinforcement of the education of the family, We should not hand over all responsibility to the teachers and school.
Although we do not like, we should know how manage our money.

No hay comentarios: